I love books.. and I have a few.. When we moved, twice, I cleared out a lot of the books and my local charity bookshop was very grateful for the donations... but some I wasn't ready part with... but now I am.

I've been inspired and educated by them and now its time for them to move on and be enjoyed by someone else.

All the books are unmarked, unless stated otherwise, looked after and are in good/nr perfect condition (I don't like buying damaged goods so I won't sell them either)... if something is less than perfect the description will say so.


So please take a look and if you see anything you like please leave your name and contact email in the comments section under the photo of the book. When the book is sold the photo will be removed.

Sales are final - no returns :o)

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.